Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Off Topic


This is pretty off topic from my normal posts, but I just had to brag a little on our darling daughter. The Princess, to steal a moniker from another blog [you know who you are] is 24 now and has matured into a hard working young lady. She works full time for an insurance company, attends college part-time, bartends/waitresses part-time, and has now signed with a local modeling agency to do promotions and print work, also part-time. This is my favorite photo from her portfolio.
She is taking a well-deserved vacation and headed north to the woods of Minnesota with me and the dogs next week. We are staying with my brother and sister in law at their home on Leech Lake for a week of walleye fishing and just hanging out.

2 comments:

Avalon said...

I love that we each have managed to raise confident, hard-working young women.....and now we are incredible Poodle trainers as well!!!

Seriously, congratulations to your princess. She is a beautiful young lady and you should be very proud of her accomplishments.

Julie said...

It is fun NOW, isn't it. I remember when she was little and I said something she didn't like (probably along the lines of, "Go clean your room") and she came back with, "You're not my FRIEND!" I replied, "You're right, I'm not. I'm your mother. When you're grown up, I'll be your friend."
And now I am......