Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's my birthday!



Yeah, mine. Not Cash's.




Actually it is the 16th anniversary of my 40th birthday....




Last night Denny and I went to his office Christmas party at a local restaurant that also has an arcade. I did pretty well and won this:


A poodle! Imagine that!



Denny, Katie and I are going out to eat tonight so a pretty low key celebration.


My biggest excitement of the day is that I mailed Betty's registration to the AKC today. Hopefully I will have it back within a couple of weeks and can start planning our 2009 show season. I'm thinking of bringing her out at the Greater Wichita Poodle Specialty in early April. She is in need of a shave in the picture but you get the idea of how pretty she is.


I'm a total unknown in the breed ring, having been away from it for 40 years. Although I did have the #4 Cocker Spaniel in the country owner handled back in the 70's.


This ought to be a hoot, an older woman with a stunning, typey bitch that has never been seen in the area. What fun!!!!

No comments: