Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just a quick note....

Haven't posted in awhile as it's just been NUTS at work and my energy is drained after work, getting home, doing a little training each night, going to class with Cash a couple times a week. I'm pooped.

We haven't received any instructor recaps for the last couple of classes. I miss them as they give me focus for what to work on between classes. Cash has redeveloped teeter *issues*. He is running the chute well. Weaves are solid, tho entrances are somewhat spotty. Contacts are still solid. We have more good things going than bad, so all in all, we're doing okay.

Next Wednesday is the last class of the session and I am hopeful we'll move on to the Handlers class.

ALSO.....

We hope to have BIG NEWS very soon, but until it actually happens I'm keeping the details to myself. Trust me that as soon as it happens, it will be announced...... ;-)

1 comment:

Avalon said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, this sounds like some news I WANT to hear!