Saturday, July 21, 2007

Five for Five!

Cash was the beneficiary of an extemely generous qualifying score (I thought we NQ'd) in rally advanced today that was good enough for third place. (Okay, I fess up, there were only three in the class.... there, pure honesty.) He is now five for five on qualifying scores in rally with one more to go for his RA title. As one of my instructors said, "Green is green." At least he didn't blow Daddy's entry fee.

I didn't get as much of a walk through as I would have liked since Advanced B and A walked the course together and the B class was huge! I also didn't notice the floor grate covered by matting when I was doing my walk through. It was a serious error as when we were on course it made a huge clunk sound as I walked over it doing the offset figure 8. Cash went straight in the air and barked at me as if I did it on purpose. Opinionated little brat! Had to redo that exercise and several more as he had a bad case of "the wanders" occasionally, but then showed flashes of brilliance in his attention and execution.

Since he seems to do better the second day of a show, I'm hopeful we can finish his advanced title tomorrow.

No comments: