Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cash redeems himself

Last Saturday after a MISERABLE performance in Rally Advanced at the Seward County Kennel Club show I was threatening to sell Cash on EBay. His attention was great outside the ring but once the leash was off he lost his mind. "Where am I? What are those signs? Who are you?" I ended up removing him from the ring. ARRRGGGGGHHHH! So frustrating!


I seriously considered not returning on Sunday to face more humiliation, but my competitive side got me out of bed to and to the ring on time. Plus I HATE to leave things unfinished.

I am pleased to announce Cash completed his Rally Advanced title on Sunday in grand style!



WITH A PERFECT SCORE OF 100!!!!!!!!!


There was another 100 in the class coming from a lovely Sheltie with a very experienced handler, so I knew it was down to time. Agility has taught me to run with a clock in my head and I knew we were pretty fast.



WE TOOK FIRST PLACE!!! with a time of 1:09. The Sheltie ran the course in 1:31.



Along with the first place blue ribbon, green qualifying ribbon, and rainbow new title ribbon, we hauled home a basket full of $25 worth of all natural dog treats which Cash is sharing with Keegan and Betty.








No comments: