Saturday, May 31, 2008

Woo Hoo! Two more Q's!

Friday night I took Cash to the Fun Run practice session for this weekend's NADAC agility trial. Thank goodness I did because he was a total wild man! I was not anticipating a good day today based on the insanity I saw from him last night.

I am happy to say, Cash was an awesome boy today! He won the 12" classes in Jumpers and in Touch N Go. He now needs one more Q for his Novice Touch N Go title. He NQ'd in Tunnelers due to bad information from his handler.

We are entered again tomorrow in Jumpers, Tunnelers and Touch N Go. He is absolutely loving agility and am I glad I taught him Right and Left. He is sooo fast and I am sooo slow, with those commands I'm able to steer from behind. If I could just teach him to read numbers I could sit on the sidelines and let him run the course by himself.

Not bad for a little guy who won't turn 3 until June 18th.

No comments: